Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to disassemble, examine, evaluate, repair, align, balance, adjust, modify, test, troubleshoot, reassemble, and functionally test, calibrate, and maintain a variety of flight control and landing gear mechanical and hydraulic components and hydro mechanical clutches.
- Performs disassembly, examination, evaluation, repair, alignment, balancing, adjustment, modification, test, troubleshooting, reassembly, and functional test, calibration, and maintenance of a variety of flight control and landing gear.
- Sets up and operates test equipment to accomplish functional and operational tests and dimensional checks to assure that flight control and landing gear components and assemblies are within required tolerances and specifications.
- Use lapping machines, drill presses, grinders, sanders, and other power and hand tools to do the work.
- Accomplishes operational and maintenance record keeping, both manual and automated, associated with the work.
- Utilizes safety practices and procedures following established safety rules and regulations and maintains a safe and clean work environment.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/575405400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.