Are you interested in a rewarding and challenging career? Join the U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Inspector General! SBA OIG provides auditing, investigative, and other high quality services to support and assist the SBA in achieving its mission. We promote open and honest communication and encourage a positive work environment. We are listed among the top ranked agencies in the Partnership for Public Service's 2018 Best Places to Work in the Federal Government!Learn more about this agency
- Provides expert advice on specific problems involving investigative policy, planning, and operations.
- Serves as an advisor and provides expert advice on public information access issues concerning the release of information to the public on matters relating to active or completed investigations.
- As directed, represents the HQ SAC and AIGI at discussions, meetings, conferences to give and receive information, and to present or defend ID's position of the IG's interests regarding any investigative matter.
- Assists in establishing and maintaining effective liaison with federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies and the offices responsible for prosecution of offenders.
- Conducts, as directed, internal preliminary inquiries or formal investigations involving violations of criminal statutes of the United States as they relate to fraud and corruption in various SBA programs.
- Develops and updates all policies and procedures concerning the investigative mission, integrity awareness, and internal security, as assigned.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/575065400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.