About the Position: The Defense Microelectronics Activity (DMEA) is composed of highly specialized engineering, technical, and administrative professionals working together to provide microelectronics support across all U.S. military organizations and beyond. We are poised for growth over the next several years and looking for dedicated candidates to join our organization and support our important mission.Learn more about this agency
- Provides executive leadership for leading DMEA, an organization of over 220 government employees and over $171M direct fiscal budget, providing microelectronics solutions and expertise to developing, existing, and legacy programs across the DoD.
- Provides microelectronics technical expertise and develops and implements strategic plans to support DoD microelectronics goals and objectives.
- Provides engineering expertise to solve microelectronics issues facing the Warfighter, DoD, intelligence community, other Government agencies, foreign allies and other authorized clients.
- Provides technical advice to the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) as requested.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable environmental and health and safety laws and regulations.
- Maintains a motivated, diverse, and highly skilled civilian workforce that is sufficiently sized and appropriately resourced.
- Provides overall management oversight and review of DMEA?s contracting activities that typically exceed $1 billion annually in support of the Warfighter.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/574572700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.