This position is part of the US International Development Finance Corporation, OSI. The incumbent has program planning, direction, and evaluation responsibilities for the research operations of a major geographical area and other technical subjects as determined by senior leadership and is recognized as an expert in intelligence analysis matters as they relate to the DFC. The incumbent functions as the intelligence analysis expert and is the agency Program Manager, Intelligence.Learn more about this agency
- Plans and preforms intelligence analysis efforts at the DFC. Makes extensive technical decisions on the direction of the DFC?s intelligence analysis program.
- Develops and executes program concepts and short- and long-range plans; recommends priorities and requirements; and provides guidance consistent with DFC mission objectives and regulatory guidance.
- Independently identifying, aggregating, and analyzing data from numerous and varied sources of information.
- Prepares complex research study reports, statistical compilations, or other written intelligence materials in support of DFC activities.
- Exercises responsibility for ensuring the integration of intelligence analysis functions with key stakeholders across the agency. Provides authoritative advice and guidance to senior DFC leadership and management officials on policy and procedures.
- Formulates and issues intelligence analysis program requirements; and represents DFC in intelligence analysis working groups.
- Reviews, processes, and evaluates intelligence information from a variety of sources using creative methodologies to develop trends, patterns, profiles, estimates, and studies, and tactical information as well as to solve unusual problems.
- Develops intelligence research analysis collection plans, including the most complex/difficult assignments; collecting intelligence to support specific long range planning, programs, and activities.
- Represents the DFC at meetings with senior officials from external components on matters related to intelligence analysis. Represents the DFC on inter-agency committees and ad-hoc panels dealing with intelligence analysis.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/573918400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.