This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will identify deviations from normal or anticipated radiation levels to determine if the deviations are transient, instrument is defective, shielding has moved or equipment or area has higher than expected radiation levels.
- You will monitor requirements for controlling radiation in storage, decontamination, and control points of activity.
- You will perform and interpret air, water and surface radiation surveys.
- You will maintain surveillance over contaminated tool, equipment and storage areas.
- You will maintain required Shipyard and radiological control technician qualifications as directed.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/573611700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.