You will serve as an ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN in the Engineering and Planning Department of Puget Sound Naval Shipyard and Intermediate Maintenance Facility (PSNS and IMF).Learn more about this agency
Bremerton, WA or Everett, WA:
GS-09: $57,955 - $75,343
GS-10: $63,822 - $82,971
San Diego, CA:
GS-09: $59,210 - $76,974
GS-10: $65,204 - $84,767
- You will provide job planning and engineering services including preparing work documents that define scope, requirements, specifications, skills necessary, cost estimates and man hours required for work accomplishment.
- You will develop or modify existing technical work documents which define detailed requirements necessary to accomplish authorized work.
- You will troubleshoot, analyze and resolve technical, administrative, financial, and scheduling problems related to assigned work.
- You will utilize the Advanced Industrial Management (AIM) System processes, or other approved Shipyard processes, in the accomplishment of your duties.
- You will take initiative to ensure a safe work area and notify the supervisor either orally or in writing as soon as possible of safety issues that you cannot correct.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/572987300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.