Explore a new career with the BLM - where our people are our greatest natural resource.Learn more about this agency
This position is located in Montana/ Dakota's State Office, North Central Montana District, Upper Missouri Breaks National Monument, Fort Benton, Mt. Information about Fort Benton, MT and the surrounding area can be found at http://www.fortbentonchamber.org/
We expect to fill one vacancy/vacancies at this time; however, additional positions may be filled from this announcement if they become available.
- Coordinate with managers, planners, and resource specialists to identify recreation program requirements and develop long and short-term outdoor recreation plans.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with academic institutions, advisory boards, non-governmental organizations, and interest/user groups concerned with public land management.
- Represent the Bureau at management and professional conferences, seminars, and other events.
- Oversee the operation of public use sites, permit programs, concessionaire operations, facilities.
- Prepare, administer, and serve as Contracting Officers Representative (COR) on local recreation related contracts.
- Supervises recreation and support staff.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/572683000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.