This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.Learn more about this agency
This public notice may be used to fill target grades (e.g. GS-07 Target GS-09).
There may be promotion potential above the GS-09 or equivalent.
The salary range indicated in this announcement will be adjusted to include locality payment for selected duty location. General schedule locality pay table may be found under, https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/
- Supports the Commander's priorities by carrying out a variety of recurring precedented public affairs assignments.
- Assists in producing materials that support the commander?s public affairs goals.
- Attends a variety of meetings as a representative of the public affairs office.
- Assists in planning, organizing, and carrying out the visual information program.
- Gathers, analyses and presents information for use by higher level personnel in developing communication plan.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/572396800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.