This position is on the State Office easement support staff of the Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), located in Madison, Wisconsin.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of the position is to assist with efforts that involve securing Agricultural Conservation Easement Program (ACEP) easements as well as servicing easements through monitoring, management, and enforcement on existing easements.
- Assist in providing technical expertise, program management, training and quality control for ACEP.
- Assist in analyzing workloads and establishing goals commensurate with needs and available resources.
- Assist in developing guidance based on the statute that authorized and funded the program and from NRCS policy.
- Works with state public affairs staff in coordinating and developing media packages, news releases, promotional material, web information, and outreach efforts.
- Assist field offices and state Easement Program Coordinator in the development and management of WRE restoration contracts.
- Assist Realty Specialist and Program Manager with survey reviews and GIS based maps and documents.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/572209700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.