About the Position:Learn more about this agency
These are full time, part time and intermittent temporary civilian faculty positions at the U.S. Army War College (USAWC) as provided under Title 10 USC 4021. Initial appointment may be up to one year.
The person(s) selected for this/these position(s) will have a leading role in teaching core and elective courses of the Department of Command, Leadership, and Management and its associated programs.
- Teaching core courses related to strategic leadership and defense management and contributing to the development of these courses.
- Serving annually as a faculty instructor for one seminar, faculty advisor providing counsel for up to six mid- career professionals, and project advisor for student research projects.
- Designing and teaching elective courses and directed readings for selected students.
- Providing counsel to mid-career professionals.
- Engaging in service (internal and external) in support of USAWC missions.
- Coordinating with external agencies on behalf of USAWC.
- Contributing to the Army War College mission by fulfilling faculty duties as required.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel (domestic and/or international) up to 10% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/571791300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.