This position is located on the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest with the Washburn Ranger District in Washburn, WI.Learn more about this agency
This position is located on a Forest Service unit and is responsible for performing a variety of complex and recurring duties in support of wildlife habitat on the unit.
For additional information about the duties of this position, please contact Brian Heeringa at email@example.com or 715-373-2667 x 5234.
- The following responsibilities are listed and the full performance (GS-07) level.
- Schedule, organize, and execute project habitat improvement work based on organizational programs of work.
- Collaborate with other departments to develop work plan.
- Provide reports on work methods, data collected, and project evaluation
- Collect data from field locations to be analyzed for wildlife studies.
- Plan and participate in fishery projects for improving habitat and population monitoring.
- Evaluate data and make recommendations for improvement of habitat or species protections.
- Plan and conduct a variety of wildlife studies to gather data for evaluation.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/571470200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.