If you do not meet any of the categories listed above, you may wish to apply under announcement 20-HUD-1691-P, which is open for any U.S. citizen to apply. Please refer to that announcement for details on open period, eligibility, and how to apply.Learn more about this agency
ResponsibilitiesAs a Management Analyst, you will:
- Establish, develop and maintain constructive and effective relationships with local Congressional offices and state and local elected officials.
- Serve as HUD’s primary point of contact for consumer and industry partners, HUD client groups, and the general public.
- Coordinate HUD program goals and initiatives, internally, and with other federal, state, and local agencies, private sector and non-profit organizations, and planning organizations.
- Resolve sensitive, controversial and complex situations, while assessing, identifying and recommending solutions that balance Departmental requirements with community needs.
- Research, analyze, evaluate, and report on system-generated data, narrative information, and statistical data, and develop written input for briefings, data-calls, meetings, community and demographic profiles, charts, and the like.
Occasional travel - 1-5 Nights per month.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/571260700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.