SummaryThis position is part of the Office of the Secretary of Interior, Office of Natural Resources Revenue, Coordination, Enforcement, Valuation Appeals (CEVA), Analytics & Risk Management (ARM), Market & Spatial Analytics, located in Lakewood, CO. You must be able to report to this location for duty in order to be eligible for this job opportunity.Learn more about this agency
Note: This announcement may be used to fill additional vacancies within the Office of Natural Resources Revenue.
- Produces low code web map applications to visualize spatial data and non-spatial data to meet needs of ONRR work tasks and analysis.
- Creates static map visualizations to answer specific questions about natural resource stewardship in response to requests from co-workers.
- Designs and utilizes the GIS database including the integration of geospatial data and metadata from many sources into centralized geodatabase for the ONRR GIS program
- Works with a diverse group of resources specialists, planners and managers to solve problems using GIS and spatial techniques.
- Identifies opportunities to integrate GIS analytical techniques into existing agency functions for improved efficiency and understanding.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/571252600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.