The Duty Station for this position is the Chicago, Illinois Regional Census Center (CHIRCC), located in Cook County.
Relocation will NOT be paid.Learn more about this agency
- Use geographic information systems (GIS) and other geographic methods to identify, process, analyze, and compare geographic and demographic patterns.
- Review proposals, plans, and specification for geographic operations; studie and critique statistical methodology and general data collection specifications as the affect geographic support functions.
- Design, develop, and implement, GIS and other geographic methods to prepare spatial databases, and map population patterns.
- Acquire address lists from tax offices, city engineers, local planning agencies, utility companies, etc. in order enhance, update, or create address files included in the Master address file.
- Analyze and report on results of studies of population patterns and write reports, methods documents, and articles as well as create technical presentations for meetings and conferences.
25% or less - Occasional travel may be required - 25%
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/571004000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.