This position is located in the Office of Inspector General (OIG), Office of Management (OM), Business, Analysis and Results (BAR) Directorate in Washington, DC.Learn more about this agency
If selected, you must work at the location stated in this announcement.
One or more positions may be filled using this vacancy.
As a Management and Program Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Conducting thorough and systematic reviews which assess the internal risk environment and compliance with OIG management controls.
- Assisting with the management of the OIG Performance Measurement and Results System (PMRS) process by aligning output and outcome measures to the OIG mission and strategic goals, examining and testing the results of OIG work and management controls to determine the efficiency, economy, and effectiveness of EPA programs and OIG operations.
- Coordinating activities related to the design and input of information into the Inspector General's Enterprise Management System (IGEMS). Serving as coordinator/liaison on matters relating to IGEMS between the Agency, Office of Management and OIG Offices.
- Ensuring that the production and results of OIG products are accounted and reported accurately in accordance with applicable requirements of the IG Act, Government Performance Results Act, other applicable laws and Agency and Council of Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency (CIGIE) requirements.
- Taking necessary action to ensure that OIG systems are in place to satisfy all legislatively mandated and internal management requirements. Assisting in the preparation and quality review of OIG statutory reporting requirement s and internal reports of product costs and timeliness.
Occasional travel - You may be required to travel 1 to 2 times per year.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/570709600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.