This position was previously advertised under announcement number EXC-20-056-PDC-10753584. If you previously applied under EXC-20-056-PDC-10753584, you DO NOT need to reapply under this announcement in order to receive consideration for the position.Learn more about this agency
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS FOR THE CURRENT COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND THE 2020 HURRICANE SEASON. YOU MAY NEED TO REAPPLY NEXT YEAR IF INTERESTED IN WORKING FOR ODA DURING THE 2021 HURRICANE SEASON.
As a Paralegal Specialist at the GS-0950-9/11, some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Performing legal reviews of residential and business loan documents for compliance with applicable agency policies and practices, regulations, and laws.
- Responding to loan related inquiries from, and preparing correspondence for, a wide range of customers such as Attorneys, borrowers, managers/supervisors, other internal and external partners and the general public.
- Managing a portfolio of loans and performing all loan closing duties for any assigned loans while complying with portfolio management directives.
- Making recommendations for the disbursement of funds within the agency guidelines.
- Using Microsoft Office software or other computer applications such as mainframe database software to do research and perform a wide variety of other functions.
- This position was previously advertised under announcement number EXC-20-056-PDC-10753584. If you previously applied under EXC-20-056-PDC-10753584, you DO NOT need to reapply under this announcement in order to receive consideration for the position.
- Additional locality pay may be added to the above salary based on the employee's residence or work location.
- By applying for this position with SBA's Office of Disaster Assistance, you can enjoy challenging but satisfying work and join a highly motivated and diverse team that helps families and businesses rebuild their lives after a disaster.
Occasional travel - On occasion, especially during times of substantial disaster activity, you may be required to work overtime and/or travel with little or no advance notice.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/570155500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.