We are seeking highly motivated professionals to join our team. If you want challenging work and a chance to make a big impact, come join us at the Office of Inspector General for the Department of Commerce! We improve the effectiveness of the Department's programs and operations. We also investigate waste, fraud, and abuse in the Department and those who do business with it.Learn more about this agency
As a Management & Program Analyst, you will:
- Analyze OCIO programs and provide expert advice to management on the effectiveness, productivity, and efficiency of these programs.
- Identify, determine, recommend update and/or create program policies and procedures to increase the effectiveness in managing OCIO programs. Influence the formulation of policies, development of program plans, designs and issuance of directives, instructions, standard operating procedures, and recommendations.
- Develop procedures and systems for assessing the effectiveness of administrative management processes and operations.
- Analyze new or proposed legislation, regulations, or other authoritative guidance to determine impact on program operations.
- Apply new developments to previously unsolvable problems; and make decisions or recommendations that significantly influence important DOC OIG IT policies or programs.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/570151400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.