About the Position: This position is located at Fort Hamilton in Southern New York City, Bay Ridge Brooklyn, at the base of the world famous Verrazano Narrows Bridge, which is a viable cultural area. It is 20 minutes to mid-town Manhattan. Since 1998, the Fort Hamilton Military Community has been home to the North Atlantic Division, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; NYC Recruiting Battalion; and NY Military Entrance Processing Station. Commuter buses and trains are accessible from this location.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as a Management Analyst in the Resource Management Office, Manpower and Agreement Branch, Fort Hamilton, New York.
- Performs manpower analyst functions for various organizations with responsibility for accounting for all civilian and military spaces allocated to assigned organization per Table of Distribution Allowance (TDA) documentation.
- Analyzes complex planning, programming and budgeting policies, procedures, issues and guidance to determine impact on assigned programs.
- Reviews, analyzes, validates, and processes unit authorization documents.
- Conducts organizational studies to analyze and enhance productivity of interrelated organizational elements, functional areas, or activities.
- Identifies questionable areas and prepare Resource Management correspondence detailing reasons for recommendations.
- Assures that Fort Hamilton organizations meet the goals, objectives, and requirements of the Management Internal Control Program and have systems in place preventing fraud, waste, abuse, and mismanagement of Government assets.
- Serves as a subject matter expert in administering, negotiating, and maintaining various types of support agreements. Provide technical guidance and coordination of all agreements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/570099900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.