About the Position: This position is with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, North Atlantic Division (NAD) Fort Hamilton Office. The incumbent will work under the broad administrative direction of the Chief, Real Estate both as an Assistant and as a leader of Real Estate Communities of Practice. Has the broad authority to oversee and manage the Real Estate objectives, programs execution, and actions within existing policy and regulatory requirements.Learn more about this agency
- Functions as an assistant to the Chief of the Real Estate Center and as a leader to the Real Estate Communities of Practice.
- Serves as an advisor concerning all Real Estate policies, programs, activities, and actions.
- Interprets agency objectives into specific procedures, policies and plans.
- Provides technical expertise in the resolution of problems and issues requiring upper echelons of management from various agencies.
- Oversees Real Estate actions and activities that spans multiple Districts.
- Serves on special task forces, committees, and groups to develop initiatives to improve effectiveness.
- Assists to plan various Real Estate programs including Acquisitions, Management and Disposal, Planning and Control.
- Approves Real Estate transactions recommended for approval by District offices.
- Reviews and recommends appropriate action on District actions being forwarded to higher authorities.
25% or less - Business travel is 25% annually.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/569931900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.