This is a National Guard Title 5 Excepted Service positionLearn more about this agency
This National Guard position is for a Interdisciplinary (Engineer), Position Description Number T5210000 and is part of the 177th Fighter Wing, New Jersey Army National Guard.
As a Interdisciplinary (Engineer/ Physical Scientist), GS-0801-12, you will:
- Provide supervisory and technical assistance to the Base Architect/Engineer in overseeing and managing the engineering shops and production control functions
- Exercise authority in planning, directing, controlling, and coordinating architectural or engineering activities
- Review architectural drawings, sketches, and specifications
- Direct and review establishment and maintenance of record drawings, related files, compilation of data for annual budgets and revisions thereto and project capitalization
- Presents briefings on acquisitions, construction, operation, maintenance, and financial management concerning real property facilities
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/569810900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.