This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
About the Position: This position is located at Tripler Army Medical Center, Department of Radiology Services, Special Procedures Section, Tripler, HI.
A recruitment or relocation incentive may be authorized.
Salary negotiation may be available for those candidates who are new to Federal service.
- Prepare patients, exam room and procedure tables using technique which are categorized as dirty, clean, sterile or aseptic.
- Perform complex interventional radiology procedures to include diagnostic angiograms, angioplasty, stenting, embolizations, thrombolysis, biopsy/drainages, and other highly specialized IR procedures.
- Provide guidance and assist in the training of students and civilian technologists in Interventional Radiology principles, procedures, capabilities, techniques and equipment.
- Educate patients and family members about procedures.
- Assure that sterile supplies, contrast media, and other required supplies are on hand for each procedure.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/569240500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.