If you want to do interesting and challenging work and to make a contribution to national defense, DISA is a great place for you.Learn more about this agency
DISA provides secure and reliable communications and computing support that enable the President and our military forces to communicate globally through voice, video, and data transmission. DISA is a leader within the Federal Government in implementing "people programs" and offers a broad range of quality-of-life and training programs.
- Conduct administrative investigations involving allegations of irregularities, fraud, conflicts of interest, and improprieties on the part of members of the military service, civilian employees, and persons contracting with the Agency.
- Conduct investigations with extreme tact and discretion since premature disclosure of evidence could impede the investigation or unjustly affect the reputation of innocent persons.
- Analyzes and evaluates evidence, distinguishes fact from hearsay and provides reports of investigations containing statements and summaries of facts based on evidential documents, records, and affidavits.
- Identify violations of Federal statutes, investigate wrongdoing, preserve evidence, ensure the Constitutional rights of suspects and witnesses during an investigation, and present findings applicable officials for action and/or prosecution.
- Plans and executes special inquiries and assignments originating from the requests by DODIG or Director, frequently involving sensitive matters, and may require coordination with other agencies.
- Develops, establishes, and evaluates policies governing the conduct of DISA investigative activities and operations Agency wide.
- Represents the Chief, Investigation Branch, in day to day investigative-oriented operations and in such other occasions as required.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/569101500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.