We are seeking highly motivated professionals to join our team. If you want challenging work and a chance to make a big impact, come join us at the Office of Inspector General for the Department of Commerce! We improve the effectiveness of the Department's programs and operations. We also investigate waste, fraud, and abuse in the Department and those who do business with it.Learn more about this agency
As a Program Analyst, you will:
- Plan, schedule, and conduct detailed analyses of the efficiency and effectiveness of complex functions and work processes of interdependent administrative functions, resources, and services, and recommend improvements in work operations.
- Develop and modify research methodologies and techniques for gathering data and documentation that address a wide scope of audit and evaluation activities.
- Identify areas of emphasis and appropriate analytical techniques for review and evaluation of topics of importance to the agency’s mission.
- Analyze, review, and make recommendations about programmatic and operational policies, processes, and activities.
- Conduct internal and external interviews to solicit a broad range of information on subjects under review.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/568438600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.