This position is located in the Department of Defense Office of Inspector General (DoD OIG), Office of the Deputy Inspector General for Evaluations (ODIG-EVAL). The ODIG-EVAL is responsible for evaluating, monitoring, and reviewing the programs, policies, procedures, and functions of the special access program, nuclear enterprise, and intelligence within the DoD. As a SUPERVISORY PROGRAM ANALYST, GS-0343-14, your typical work assignments may include the following:Learn more about this agency
- Evaluating, monitoring, and reviewing the programs, policies, procedures, and functions of the Special Access Program Community, nuclear enterprise, and intelligence within the DoD ensuring resources are properly managed.
- Serves as a technical advisor and specialist in all matters related to the special access program enterprise and other matters as may be assigned.
- Performs research to develop substantive project proposals for inclusion in long-range and annual component project planning.
- As a Project Manager, ensures that project planning accomplishes the objectives, including procedures, site itineraries, travel, budgets, and other instructions and guidance for each project.
- Oversees and directs and controls all phases of the project to achieve the desired results.
- Prepares complete and acceptable briefings, information memorandum or other information to keep the OIG management apprised of the program status and issues.
- Supervises a staff of senior analysts, auditors, and evaluators.
- Ensures that OIG Office of the General Counsel and the Office of Legislative Affairs and Communications are consulted on projects with Congressional or other known high-level interest.
- Follow-up on all report recommendations in accordance with established policy.
- Manages complex reviews involving special access program enterprise issues, develops and applies advanced analytical techniques.
- Participates in inter-agency projects of overarching issues impacting the Special Access Program Community.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position at least 25% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/568429200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.