About the Position: Division Chief for the Cybersecurity Division (CSD), Army Contracting Command (ACC), receives administrative direction from the ACC Chief Information Officer (CIO) G2/6, who assigns program responsibility for the G2/6, allocates resources, and explains broad policy and program goals for ACC. Completed work is evaluated for achievement of broad program goals within resource constraints.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as the Cyber Security Division (CSD) Chief that involves implementing and supporting theater and enterprise Cybersecurity initiatives, projects, and program.
- Serves as the Cyber Security Division (CSD) Chief to provide leadership in Command, Control, Communications, Computers (C4) Information Management and Information Technology (C4IM/IT) services.
- Serves as the command Information System Security Manager (ISSM) and senior staff advisor on matters relating to the Cybersecurity vulnerabilities and threats to computer systems and personnel.
- Manage the command Assess and Authorize (A and A) program, in accordance with DOD 8510.01 Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
- Maintain the Command's Cybersecurity repository of Cyber Workforce personnel training and certification records and user Cyber Awareness training records.
- Respond to management-directed requests for information, recommendations, analyses, studies and/or specifications pertaining to Cyber-related business process changes of existing and future technologies.
- Provides guidance on accreditation procedures, personnel security, information security, COMSEC, Privacy, and appropriate computer security measures.
- Develops detailed plans, goals, and objectives for the Division's long-range implementation and administration ensuring Cybersecurity is interwoven into all technology.
- Provides supervision through assigned subordinate team leads in the daily operations of Cybersecurity.
Occasional travel - Yes, 10% tempoary duty travel (TDY) may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/568048500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.