The Assistant Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator position is located in the Knowledge & Learning Unit of the Office of Staff Learning and Development. The Knowledge & Learning Unit is responsible for developing and maintaining agency-wide e-learning and managing the collection, exchange and distribution of learning resources to support Staff and Volunteers in their efforts to achieve Peace Corps goals.Learn more about this agency
The Assistant Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator performs the following major duties:
- Responsible for first level LMS help-desk tickets and issues and escalation point for the LMS lead for the support ticketing system.
- Provides front-end administration and troubleshooting within the Moodle Learning Management System.
- Assists in the LMS management of all courses, including but not limited to: updating course properties, enrolling users, tracking and reporting.
- Provides recommendations to LMS Administrator, E-Learning Specialists and Course Developers to assure stable and consistent LMS functionality.
- Manages the course and content backup process to ensure disaster recovery and policies are followed.
- Develops and delivers technical training in the use of LearningSpace related to system/course settings, enrollments, and basic administration.
- Maintains the user database, coordinating with key offices to create and maintain user profiles.
- Actively participates in the Peace Corps e-learning community.
25% or less - Travel required up to 25%
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/567588800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.