The primary purpose of this position is to provide management control, oversight, coordination, and implementation of the base "HAZMAT Pharmacy" program and operation. This position facilities the primary mission of receiving, distributing, tracking, reporting, and serving as the primary point of contact for base hazardous materials. Serves as a technical advisor to the Wing Commander, staff, and base personnel regarding hazardous materials.Learn more about this agency
(1) Manages, controls, oversees, coordinates and implements the base HAZMAT Pharmacy program and function.
(2) Identifies new HAZMAT and customer requirements.
(3) Serves as the HAZMAT systems administrator utilizing the Standard Base Supply System (SBSS), Enterprise Supply Solution (ESS), Environmental Management Information System (EMIS), and Enterprise Environmental Safety Occupational Health-Management Information System (EESOH-MIS) to manage and update HAZMAT inventory data.
(4) Develops base regulations and operating instructions and procedures involving hazardous material requirements and processes in accordance with Federal, State, and military regulations, guidelines, and instructions.
(5) Develops and conducts HAZMAT training to managerial, supervisory, and base personnel.
** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. **
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/566190200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.