Defense Human Resources Agency's mission is to provide program support, information management, and administrative services to the DoD Components on human resource matters and to collect, archive and provide management information, research and analysis of human resources and other related functional area databases for the DoD.Learn more about this agency
As an IT Specialist (Sysanalysis) at the GS-2210-11/12/13 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Formulates, integrates, evaluates and implements IT plans, policies, and standards.
- Provides technical guidance and advice requiring a high level of skill in analyzing systems status as related to potential organizational business requirements.
- Resolves conflicts associated with the computer configurations and system performance.
- Plans, initiates, manages, coordinates, reviews, and evaluates projects relating to complex computer-based information systems.
- Participates in defining business processes, evaluating alternatives and identifying IT solutions that will foster continuous improvement.Develops new standards, methods, and techniques; evaluates the impact of technological change; and conceives of solutions to highly complex technical issues.
- Ensures that software, systems and services are developed and delivered in accordance with customer requirements and current technology by using judgment, resourcefulness and creative thinking.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/565304400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.