You will serve as a Supervisory Intelligence Specialist at the GG-14 grade level performing technical, administrative and management tasks that involves supervision of other subordinate managers or supervisors or direction of units, functions, or projects that may be staffed by civilian or military personnel. This position is located in Suitland, MD of NIMITZ OPERATIONAL INTELLIGENCE CENTER.Learn more about this agency
- You will manage all aspects of tactical undersea warfare analysis.
- You will lead, direct, and manage operational intelligence and analysis of the tactics, techniques, procedures, and proficiency of the undersea warfare forces.
- You will develop the division's goals, program objectives, process innovation, and identify issues impacting the division's mission.
- You will allocate resources to meet mission objectives.
- You will guide and manage research, analysis, and production so it consistently meets organization standards and customer requirements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564935500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.