About the Position: This position includes work associated with cultural, tribal, historic, environmental, and archeological investigations, studies, and reports. Work involves conducting field investigations, preparing, coordinating, and reviewing reports and/or information necessary to ensure that work authorized by a Department of the Army (DA) permits are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.Learn more about this agency
- Conduct terrestrial and maritime investigations to ensure that work is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Provide expert advice and consultation on archeological matters.
- Direct terrestrial and maritime investigations for evaluation of historic and prehistoric properties.
- Collect information and specimens to determine age and provide a record of prehistoric life.
- Address civic groups, archeological societies, local, State, and Federal officials.
- Provide advice for selection of contractors and contract negotiations.
- Design and prepare scopes of work for cultural resources contracts.
- Prepare studies, written reports, and design memoranda on items of archeological and historical significance.
- Prepare contract correspondence and review of contract submittals for thoroughness and accuracy.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel no more than 25% for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564828200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.