This position is located in the Office of the Under Secretary for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs, Office of Policy, Planning, and Resources (R/PPR).Learn more about this agency
- Reviews the financial execution process to ensure consistency with R/PPR and DoS policies, regulations, and priorities and that operating requirements are met throughout the year.
- Develops, implements, and monitors the Bureau's system(s) of internal controls, and ensures that any identified system(s) deficiencies are reported to the Division Chief.
- Controls the total program/budget function to include budget planning, budget formulation, funds control, budget presentation and execution for fiscal year domestic and overseas posts.
- Ensures that spending is within projected approval authorities. Provides trend-analyses to the Budget Formulation Staff in the preparation of long-range financial forecasts based on experience with the budget execution process.
- Extracts financial data and assimilates into an understandable format for management reports for use by program staff.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564797300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.