This is a bargaining unit position.Learn more about this agency
This is not a (drug) testing designated position (TDP).
This position is located in the Office of Capital Access and will be full time telework. As a Loan Specialist and is responsible for evaluating loan applications for program eligibility and creditworthiness.
This position is being filled in response to the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act.
As a Loan Specialist you will perform the following duties:
- Assessing Business Ownership and Management Capability
- Determining Repayment ability for Commercial Loans
- Evaluating Proposed Collateral
- Stipulating Loan Terms and Conditions
- Making Eligibility Determinations
- Assessing Business Financial Condition
- Recommending Loan Approval/Decline
- Obtaining additional information required for loan processing
- Addressing and resolving issues with loan submissions
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564713700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.