See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
- This position serves as technical authority and provides support on Microsoft Azure and VMware virtual environments.
- Provides technical expertise in preparing economic analysis, technical specifications, benchmark specifications, and audit/verification procedures required in support of acquisitions.
- Provides Microsoft Azure and VMware (ESXi, vCenter, vSphere, vRealize Suite, etc.) administration with responsibility for the installation, configuration, tuning, maintenance scheduling (cont)
- (cont) (operating system patches, firmware upgrades, hardware additions, etc.), information assurance compliance, and incident resolution for assigned servers.
- Provides comprehensive reporting and metrics for virtual environments.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses and resolves complex problems in response to trouble reports.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564557500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.