If you want to do interesting and challenging work and to make a contribution to national defense, DISA is a great place for you.Learn more about this agency
DISA provides secure and reliable communications and computing support that enable the President and our military forces to communicate globally through voice, video, and data transmission. DISA is a leader within the Federal Government in implementing "people programs" and offers a broad range of quality-of-life and training programs.
- Conduct individual inspection planning and design.
- Plan and conduct systematic and compliance inspections based on methodologies and quality assessment criteria.
- Design and execute inspections to confirm or deny the existence of problems and analyze and determine root cause(s) of non-compliance.
- Track and follow-up on corrective actions in response to inspection findings and recommendations.
- Write inspection reports that are clearly organized and well supported with evidence and analysis.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564555900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.