This position for The Defense Information Systems Agency is at Fort Meade, Maryland .Learn more about this agency
- Conduct individual inspection planning and design.
- Plan and conduct systematic and compliance inspections based on methodologies and quality assessment criteria.
- Design and execute inspections to confirm or deny the existence of problems and analyze and determine root cause(s) of non-compliance.
- Track and follow-up on corrective actions in response to inspection findings and recommendations.
- Write inspection reports that are clearly organized and well supported with evidence and analysis.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564555800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.