About the Position: The initial cut-off for referral consideration is 30 APR 2020. Applications will be pulled every 3 weeks after initial pull. This is a developmental position, and may be filled at either grade.Learn more about this agency
- Review facility engineer services conducted by government workforce to ensure standards are met and mission is accomplished.
- Provide input to Chief Business Operations Integration Division for installation contacting documents such as annual work plans, quality assurance plans, performance work statements, acquisition and surveillance plans.
- Develop detailed engineering cost estimates for competitive bidding, negotiation and protests.
- Prepare scoping estimates for maintenance and repair work, new construction, alterations or renovations.
- Prepare annual 5-year work plan and budgets to include financed and unconstrained program for Real Property Maintenance Activity project and Base Operations Support large maintenance projects.
- Review work performed, program and mission accomplishments and utilization of manpower, material and financial resources.
- Utilize automated systems such as General Fund Enterprise Business Systems data entry, data quality assurance and data analysis, and generating and retrieving reports.
- Formulate and revise annual budget estimate; track obligations and expenditures.
Occasional travel - Temporary Duty travel (TDY) will be up to 5 percent for training.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564521200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.