You will serve as a Financial Management Analyst in the Financial Directorate of the NAVSEA HQ FIELD SUPPORT.Learn more about this agency
- You will review execution documents and reports using available financial management systems.
- You will complete initial review to ensure funds are efficiently and effectively controlled.
- You will ensure financial transactions are supported with proper documentation and in accordance with policy and internal control practices.
- You will conduct studies, gathering and analyzing financial data, to improve the accumulation, processing, and reporting.
- You will prepare data for presentations or reports on financial goals, objectives, and information to meet programmatic, budgetary, management initiatives, and directives.
- You will perform budget planning and related execution tasks, analyzes various program requirements, and make recommendations on the allocation and execution of funds.
- You will analyze and develop budget exhibits and budget justifications, including developing reclamas/issue papers to program budget marks.
- You will process funding execution documents using appropriate financial management systems.
- You will review, monitor, and report on the financial status of programs to execute funds in accordance with planning documents and regulatory guides/policies.
- You will monitor obligations and expenditures, ensuring financial accounts are balanced against plans and established benchmarks.
- You will analyze proposed budget changes, prior to and in the year of execution, and makes recommendations to accommodate budget changes.
- You will draft responses to Congressional inquiries and assists in the development of Congressional Staffer briefs.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564510600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.