This announcement is issued under the Direct Hire Authority (DHA) to recruit for positions for which there is a critical hiring need. Selectee(s) will receive a career or career-conditional appointment in the competitive service and may be required to serve a one year probationary period.Learn more about this agency
Must be able to obtain a Secret (Tier 3) security clearance and must be able to maintain the required level of clearance while employed in the subject position.
ResponsibilitiesThe ideal candidate must have experience operating and administering system in a blended Windows/Linux environment, utilizing system monitoring tools, proficient in risk management framework, have experience in Cybersecurity engineering, system security planning, policy enforcement and project management. Current Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Authorization Professional (CAP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CIRSC) or equivalent preferred. Preference will be given to candidates holding current COR Level 2 or higher, CISSP, CISA, CAP, and CIRSC certifications.
- Design and Implement IT systems that are in alignment with OCIO and Commission business objectives.
- Implement and maintains cybersecurity plans, strategy, and policy to support and align with organizational cybersecurity initiatives and regulatory compliance.
- Create and maintain IT system related documentation for assigned systems (SSP, CMP, CP, FIPS199, IRP, E-Auth, System Architecture, DRP, etc.)
- Perform incident triage and make recommendations that enable expeditious remediation. Track and document incidents from initial detection through final resolution.
- Assists with the implementation of decisions, guidance, laws, regulations, and policy in the development and support of the IT initiatives, programs, and project.
- Manage a portfolio of contracts as a CORE for the Network Services Division.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564450500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.