About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This position is located at 81st Readiness Division, Reserve Personnel Advisory Center Greenville, HUB, SC014, Greenville ,South Carolina.
Description of the Working Environment: Work is performed primarily in an office setting.
- Provide advice to supported soldiers regarding personnel/pay matters; Training others on the use of automated systems; Providing technical advice.
- Research and analyze a variety of information sources for personnel requirements, Reviews military pay account transactions and reports, Resolves pay issues, Reviews pay actions.
- Establishes, maintains, edits and closes pay accounts; Processes, audits and edits complex pay actions; Reviews military pay account transactions and reports; Creates, updates, and deletes data in a variety of files.
- Assures files and records are established and maintained pertaining to personnel, finance, and administrative activities.
- Develops reports of rejects, trends, and statistical material; Controls and monitors suspense files, correspondence files, etc.
Occasional travel - The business travel requirement is 10%.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564228300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.