THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 5 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This National Guard position is for a Health Technician (Title 5), Position Description Number T5910200 and is part of the VA 192 FTR WG, National Guard.
As a Health Technician, GS-0640-08, you will perform the below duties:
- Develops plans, procedures, goals and objectives in support of the Aerospace Medicine and Force Health Management Programs using an extensive knowledge of Department of Defense (DOD), Occupational Safety Health Administration (OSHA), United States Air Force (USAF) and Air National Guard (ANG) directives, policies and standards.
- Manages the Reserve Component Periodic Health Assessment (RCPHA) program. Reviews military unique individual readiness requirements.
- Determines the need for and initiates Medical Evaluation Board (MEB) actions for duty related medical conditions.
- Provides prescreening for medical/dental/mental health and evaluation of personnel eligibility for deployment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564043400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.