You will serve as a IT SPECIALIST (PLCYPLN) in the Fleet Marine Forces of NAVWARSYSCEN PACIFIC SAN DIEGO CA.Learn more about this agency
This announcement uses the Cyber Workforce direct hire authority to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to certain positions in the cyber workforce.
- You will serve as as a subject matter expert with regards to analyze and evaluate agency functions and activities being considered for conversion to contract operations and overall IT contract strategy of the command.
- You will analyze management information requirements for the operation of defense of hosted information systems and services to develop program or administrative reporting systems.
- You will set established goals and objectives; advise on the distribution of work among positions and organizations and the appropriate staffing levels and skills mix.
- You will analyze new or proposed cybersecurity and IT legislation or regulations as well as national and international CyberSpace doctrine to determine impact on program operations.
- You will identify and develop the data required for use in the management and direction of cybersecurity programs and will develop management and/or program evaluation plans, procedures.
- You will will analyze and evaluate (on a quantitative or qualitative basis) the effectiveness of Marine or Navy enterprise networks program operations in meeting established goals and objectives.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/564006800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.