About the Position: This position is located within Public Works Directorate on Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington. Public Works leads the industry in providing exceptional infrastructure, resource, and facility management services. We are the preferred service provider to all our customers and a resource for innovation worldwide.Learn more about this agency
- Provides technical advice on plans and designs for new or modified systems.
- Evaluation of system requirements and capabilities.
- Inspection of new installations and acceptance tests on systems.
- Troubleshoots and inspects fire detection systems.
- Troubleshoots and repairs sub-assemblies and printed circuit boards.
- Tests, adjusts and repairs RF transmitters and receivers.
- Develops working sketches and lays out new installations.
- Operate precision electronic instruments or equipment to troubleshoot fire alarm input device operational status.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563915600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.