THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS FOR THE CURRENT COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND THE 2020 HURRICANE SEASON. YOU MAY NEED TO REAPPLY NEXT YEAR IF INTERESTED IN WORKING FOR ODA DURING THE 2021 HURRICANE SEASON.Learn more about this agency
As a Program Support Assistant at the GS-0303-5/6/7, you may be assigned to perform work in any of the following departments/areas: Administrative Services, Personnel/Human Resources, Information Technology, Loan Processing, Loss Verification, Legal. Some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Preparing and distributing daily and weekly reports, maintaining time and attendance records, establishing and maintaining logs and files, and receiving phone calls.
- Reviewing outgoing correspondence to assure correct format, typographical accuracy, and conformance with procedural requirements.
- Receiving/screening department mail and managing all correspondence and administrative work flow in the department manager's office while ensuring deadlines are met.
- Inputting information into a database, troubleshooting inputting errors, and retrieving data as requested.
- Using Microsoft Office computer programs to produce a variety of documents and present information in a tabular format.
- Answers questions and responds to requests for information or routes to designated unit or staff member for proper action.
- Researches, interprets and/or applies various guidelines related to disaster loans and administrative support functions.
The PDC Ft. Worth, TX location is conveniently located near the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport and DART/TRE Station.
By applying for this position with SBA's Office of Disaster Assistance, you can enjoy challenging but satisfying work and join a highly motivated and diverse team that helps families and businesses rebuild their lives after a disaster.
Occasional travel - On occasion, especially during times of substantial disaster activity, you may be required to work overtime and/or travel with little or no advance notice.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563749300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.