About the Position: The U.S. Military Entrance Processing Command, with headquarters in North Chicago, IL, is a jointly staffed command and is staffed by representatives of all branches of the Armed Forces. The command, through its 66 military Entrance Processing Stations (MEPS), determines whether applicants are qualified for enlistment based on standards set by each of the services.Learn more about this agency
This position will be filled on a permanent basis.
- Lead, conduct, and communicate results of analytical studies that contribute to Command decision making and problem solving concerning current and future operations.
- Implement operations research methodologies to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Command.
- Advise Command on principles and best practices in military operations and system compatibility.
- Develop and apply policies, practices, procedures, and methods for operational assessment.
- Utilize highly technical and state-of-the-art operations research/system analysis.
25% or less - Business travel is up to 25% of duty time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563691000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.