This position serves as a Program Specialist responsible for assisting the program's Senior Management in planning, organizing, and directing the day to day administrative and program operations of the Division.Learn more about this agency
As an Program Specialist you will:
- Manage administrative requirements associated with office space and office moves.
- Analyze and makes recommendations for best utilization of personnel resources.
- Coordinate with human resources office to provide human resource advisory to managers as it relates to preparing paperwork for personnel requests (e.g., high graded position descriptions, awards, crediting plans, retention bonus, etc.).
- Provide input and data analyses used in formulation of organizations budget.
- Provide travel budgetary information for management and prepare travel reports.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563283200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.