Incumbent will serve as a health communication and marketing content expert and advisor for agency health, regulatory or human services programs.Learn more about this agency
As a Health Communications Specialist you will:
- Provide consultation and technical assistance to internal and external groups concerning health communication and marketing programs, projects, and strategies.
- Support the health communication and information dissemination efforts for assigned programs and reviews, edits, and clears communication and marketing materials and presentations.
- Develop and manages contracts and task orders and the required documentation that supports the health communication program and projects.
- Guide the development, testing, and disseminating scientific information and audience-based products, tools, and messages (i.e., via written, electronic, and audiovisual formats).
- Serve as a technical resource to assess, plan, develop, coordinate, implement, and evaluate translation and dissemination of scientific information.
- Lead informal work teams by organizing and directing team activities; setting and monitoring objectives; and providing advice, guidance, and direction on a range of health communication and administrative issues.
Occasional travel - 5-10% Domestic
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/563150800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.