The incumbent serves as the principal advisor and directs and overseas multi-functional program activities involving a broad and complex range of public health programs which consist of multiple layers of ethnic and social economic activity.Learn more about this agency
As a Public Health Advisor, you will:
- Lead the development of nationwide (or comparable scope) program operations and initiatives for assigned operating public health programs.
- Develop and implements strategies and plans for meeting national program objectives.
- Identify and evaluates information, data requirements, and resources to establish priorities
- Develop and manage budgets and approves funding expenditures.
- Coordinate overall administrative and program activities to ensure successful program execution.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel at least 20% domestically for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/562981600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.