This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will develop or test new equipment/materials/concepts that significantly add to the operability and usefulness of what exists or develops new equipment/systems having new features.
- You will develop plans and procedures to extend existing knowledge and tests to account for newly emerging ideas and concepts.
- You will provide expert advice and guidance to managers, supervisors, peers, and sponsors on specific technical aspects of systems or concept development.
- You will defend and support your ideas.
- You will use scientific analysis and research to develop ideas to make predictions and explain behavior and design experiments to test those ideas.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/561777000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.