This position is located in the U.S. Access Board, Office of Technical and Information Services. The Access Board is an independent Federal agency devoted to accessibility for people with disabilities.Learn more about this agency
As a Technical Writer, you will:
- Identify question(s) to be answered by subject matter experts and complete research, literature reviews, and interview to discover background facts and overall context of issue.
- Research pertinent laws, regulations, standards, policies, and programs to develop complete and accurate statements.
- Review findings and stakeholder recommendations.
- Draft and edit technical guidance and policy documents for clarity, style, and grammar and ensuring materials conform with U.S. Access Board style guidelines;
- Draft articles, news releases, and summaries on accessibility and the work of the U.S. Access Board.
Occasional travel - 5% or less
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/561713200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.