These positions will be located in the following GAO Teams:
Natural Resources & Environment (NRE)
Financial Markets and Community Investment (FMCI)Learn more about this agency
GAO is seeking experienced professionals to serve as Communications Analysts (Written); responsible for supporting teams and offices in developing and producing written products and providing instruction on message development and writing. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing expert-level written communications support concurrently to multiple teams or individuals working on complex or high-risk engagements.
- Providing expert level review and revise draft products to improve coherence, logic flow, clarity and adherence to GAO quality standards.
- Reviewing documents to ensure all elements of a finding are present for products with recommendations and provide input on the sufficiency of the level of evidence for those products.
- Working with engagement teams or individuals to draft products using plain language to help communicate GAO’s complex findings to the general public in written products as well as social media posts.
- Providing coaching to staff on matters involving the written content of GAO products.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/561523900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.